top of page

Certified Translation - Greek to Me covers all of the below 

Why do you need it?

Getting married in Greece, registering marriage in the UK, registering births, deaths, etc. avoiding double taxation, military service postponement, registering with the GMC, Greek nationality application, British nationality application, Greek passport, British passport, and more

Receiving authorities - Who is it for?

Greek Consulate/Embassy, UK Passport office, UK Home Office, Visa and Immigration Services, Greek Tax Office, HMRC, Local UK Councils, UK Courts and Law firms, Embassies in the UK, Schools, Universities, NARIC, and more



English into Greek, Greek into English, French into Greek, English into French, Spanish into Greek, and more


Document types

Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, CNI, Divorce certificates, Power of Attorney, Death certificate, Educational certificates, tax documents, Tenancy Agreements, Employment contracts, and more

Receiving countries 

UK, Greece, Australia, South Africa, France, Cyprus and more

If you don't see exactly what you need listed here, please contact us.

To receive  a quote, please email your document.

There are many useful articles on the blog answering your most common questions. Please see below. 

What you need to know

bottom of page