What is the link to register my child online?

The link to register is :

What documents do I need to register my child?

- Child’s birth certificate - Child’s record of immunization - Two proofs of residency that the child’s legal parent/ guardian resides in the East Penn School District (acceptable proof of residency) - Valid parent/guardian photo ID

I'm having trouble registering or have a question, who can I contact for help?

You can contact our Registration Specialist, Mrs. Wendy Crossley at

Which school will my child attend?

Refer to our Elementary School Assignment by your housing development or by street name. If you cannot locate your residence on this list, please contact Mrs. Wendy Crossley at *Please note that your building assignment will be verified by the school district.*

How do I upload documents?

You will need to upload various documents throughout the registration process. You can upload documents such as a PDF from a computer or take a picture of the document and e-mail it to yourself.

I have multiple children, can I register them at the same time?

You will need to register each child individually.

My child had previously attended East Penn School District. Do I need to register again?

Yes! Click on the registration link to the left to begin your student registration.

What document do I need to supply if I don't have an official lease with the property owner?

Affidavit of Landlord

What document do I need if our child is living with a resident in district?

Multiple occupancy

What document do I need if my child will be residing with a resident in district?

You will need to fill in Form 1302.

I do not reside in the East Penn School District. Can my child attend East Penn School District if I pay tuition?

No, East Penn School District is only open to East Penn resident children. We do not accept out-of-town students on a tuition basis.


I need an interpreter. What do I do?

Please submit a booking enquiry using this form. Please let me know the languages required, when, where, what time and for how long you will need me. I will then be able to assess your needs and provide you with a quote.

Is there any information I need to provide you with to receive a quote?

Yes. Please let me know the theme of the interpreting session. Is it a mental health assessment? Is it a legal meeting? Please provide me with any preparation material 3 days in advance of the booking.

Can you travel?

Yes, I can. I mainly service the UK and Europe, but I can be wherever you need me.

How can I book you?

After you have submitted your booking enquiry and I have all the required information to assess the assignment, I will provide you with a quote. You can book me by paying the listed booking fee. You will be able to find all this information on your quote.

When and how can I pay?

You can pay by bank transfer. The fee will be listed on your quote. In order to book me, you will need to pay the booking fee in advance of the appointment. The remaining balance is invoiced after the interpreting assignment has been completed and it is payable within 15 days of the date of invoice.

How long will it take to receive a quote?

I aim to reply to all enquiries within 24 hours.

How much will it cost?

The cost depends on various factors such as the theme, level of difficulty and technicality, how much preparation I might have to do, the distance I might need to travel, the duration of the booking etc. A minimum fee applies for assignments shorter than 4 hours. To receive a free, detailed quote, please submit a booking enquiry.

This case is sensitive. Can I trust you?

Yes, you can. I am not someone who happens to speak a few languages. I am a professional linguist, member of CIOL, ITI, and PEM. I am also registered with the ICO. I follow my profession's code of conduct, I have Terms of Service and you can read my Privacy Notice.